|| Persian Wedding Ceremony || Beginners Guide
Persian Wedding customs expert Dr. Christen Behzadi, MD guides beginners through the basics of the Persian Wedding Ceremony at the Sofreh Aghd.
*A beginners introduction to the Persian Wedding Ceremony at the Sofreh Aghd
* Download this guide for non-Persian wedding participants to get an easy introduction to the Persian Wedding.
* Major Points give a birds eye view of the ceremony
* Defines relevant Persian Wedding vocabulary related to the this celebration to assist in following guides in this series
* Introduces the Wedding Table/Sofreh Aghd role/meaning
* Cultural Etiquette including arbitration of expenses & event hosting between families of the bride and groom covered
* Beautiful professional photographs of a completed Sofreh Aghd , items, & couple during the ceremony to assist with following along in guide.
* Includes suggestions for "instant good impressions" for those looking to make that perfect impression in the family.
Checkout powered by trusted Shopify.
Available via Digital Download. Once purchased a link to the downloadable PDF is sent automatically to the email address provided. You may download a maximum of 3 times before link expires. Material is registered and fully copyright protected with the US Copyright office.